Fitting a New Roof in Maidstone, Kent and the Surrounding Area
Getting a New Roof
There are many reasons to get a new roof at your Maidstone property. This includes extensive maintenance work for roofs suffering from age and extreme weather damage, which lead to poor insulation or water ingress. New roofs are a great way to remodel your home and increase the property value if you are moving too.
Whatever your reasons may be, our roofers manage new roof projects by providing Maidstone and Kent customers with a plan that meets their exact specifications. Tiles for pitched new roofs or GRP membranes for flat roofs are installed quickly and efficiently to protect your property from extreme weather and heat loss. Our roofers focus on delivering a high standard of safety and workmanship expected by trusted roofing companies.
Types of New Roofs
- Tiled Roofs – Choose from a wide-range of concrete and clay tiles, available in a selection of natural colours. The tiles we recommend are manufactured by reliable suppliers like Marley Eternit and Redwood Renewables. Their interlocking design prevents damage from gale-force winds and heavy rain to avert leaks
- Slate Roofs – Roofing companies use natural slate for Maidstone customers who want new roofs with a classic appearance. Slate is strong and can be cut to various sizes and thicknesses. It is completely fire resistant and 100% recyclable
- Flat Roofs – We specialise in re-roofing and fitting brand-new flat roof membranes for your main Maidstone property, plus garage roofs too. These include felt, rubber and Glass-reinforced plastic (GRP) membranes
- Felt Roofs – We fit felt sheets for a flat new roof, including underlays and base layers for optimum breathability and insulation. They are quick to apply and adhere to most surfaces
- Rubber Roofs – Our roofers are experts at fitting rubber or EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Terpolymer) roofs which are lightweight, UV resistant and last up to 50 years. Any repairs are carried out as fast as the initial installation process
- GRP Roofs – Glass Reinforced Plastic (GRP) provides strength and watertight capabilities. Roof companies apply GRP resins which can be walked upon once they are set. GRP roofs offer a lifespan of approximately 40 years once installed
- Roof Windows – Windows and skylights are perfect ways for roofing companies like us to transform Maidstone properties and achieving traditional or contemporary new roof look. Our roofers are skilled at fitting centre pivot windows, top-hung windows and flashings at highly-competitive prices. We offer homeowners a bespoke service to create the skylights they want
To find out more about new roof installations or roof repair services we offer Maidstone and Kent customers, call 01622 438 252 or 07543 092 873.